I have recently set up a new 30 gallon tank. It's set for 2 days now and the water has tested fine. It was recommended to me that I get Biozyme to help jump start the tank. I am ready to move my fish from the 10 gallon tank to their new home but I noticed that the Biozyme is floating on the top of the tank like food.
Per the directions, I have to use the Biozyme for 7 days. I'm wondering if the fish will mistake this for food and if it will be harmful to them if drectly ingested.
Also, if I move my algae eater right over, will he be ok, or should I leave him in the old tank for a little while longer???
Clearly a novice looking for some help.
Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.