People Can't Find My Tank To Rate - Profile Says it's #1

3 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Hunterzpa6356

by Hunterzpa6356

I recently posted my tank and have about 12 votes so far. The average on my profile says that my tank is number one at the time but if I go to the top 10 it's not there - it is listed on the home page on the top 10 but when you click on it to go to the full list of 10 another tank is there. Odd...

Also, my wife went through hundreds of tanks rating them trying to get to mine - she say several duplicates, many with dates of '03 and never got to mine - is there anyway to search a tank to go to it to rate it?

Do you have to have a minimum number of votes to "qualify" for the top whatever lists?
Thanks - I have seen some awesome tanks on this site. Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to chatting with you folks in the forums.

Andy B

miami754

by miami754

It only updates the homepage picture when the #1 changes throughout the day. Then, at night time, it will change the entire top 10 list. So, wait until night or tomorrow morning and you should see yours there. A minimum of 10 votes is needed so you are in the running. As far as the searching thing, no you cannot search for it. This is done to eliminate anybody from pumping up a tank or putting one down. Since you have so few votes, yours should come up fairly frequently. Once you hit 100 votes, it slows way down by design. Good luck and nice tank.

Hunterzpa6356

by Hunterzpa6356

Thanks Miami! My wife is a blogger from heck and she watned to vote on the tank and leave comments - hence trying to search the tank - I appreciate the info.
BTW your tank ROCKS - no pun intended! :O)

3 posts