I figured out how to photograph fish.

24 posts • Page 3 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Poetic_Irony2267

by Poetic_Irony2267

LMFAO!!! love this thread

Z- i tend to take hundreds of photos in a single sitting and can usually come up with five or so that are really top quality, and that's with my old as dirt kodak dx3500 digital point and shoot cam. i will update you on how it goes with my new cam just added a response to the other thread about the cam i have coming in this week. WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! NEW TOY!!!!!!!
is like going to the adult store and finding something to play with, the hard part is the final decision once you've made that, it's all fun and games!!!

i sometimes take my fish out for a walk in the living room and let them play with the cats and the ferrets!!!!!!! fish need fun toooooooo LMFAO j/k of course, although it is hilarious when a kamikaze shrimp decides to leap out during feeding time once in a great while and my male cat sees it happen, trying to get the shrimp before the cat does is a pain but now the cat waits at the tank during feeding time every day waiting for a seafood snack to jump out and into his drooling jaws.

Brandon

ps: have over 100 ghost shrimp in my 125 right now, call em my super duty cleaning crew, am sure i have less than that by now as the discus find them super tasty treats.

Zambize4899

by Zambize4899

I had a very small African Dwarf Frog jump right out of my net in the middle of the living room with 4 dogs present. It was a race to see who could get him first, and I was outnumbered. I also new how OH SO fragile the little thing is so I had to be careful in grabbing him -- and the dogs didn't care about that at all. I saved him, but I think it was most stressful on me. Those little things can move. He's in his nice new tank now and he's never leaving it, except on a stretcher.

Z

dawgtrain

by dawgtrain

hmmmm I thought your fish pics were very nice sorry your dissappointed

Zambize4899

by Zambize4899

Thanks Dawg. I did manage to get a few pics, very few. LOL I don't have any pics of my newer fish. In fact, two of the fish in my profile are already deceased. :| I got a new camera and I haven't given up.....here fishy, fishy, fishy....

Zambize

I figured out how to photograph fish.

24 posts • Page 3 of 3