Decorations ????

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

sugarcookie

Decorations ????

by sugarcookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi..

I was wondering if anybody has decorated there tanks with the Aquarium Systems Fancy Plants (Fake Plants)? If so, do you have pictures, and how do they work?

Thanks,
Sugarcookie

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I see that you have started posts I think 3 times and it looks as if you now have fish, as you are now thinking about plants. I'm guessing you want fake plants because they're easier to manage, but why not some easy to grow real aquatic plants? You can use a light from the hardware store like a 2 bulb flouescent with 'plant bulbs' (<$20?) and grow beautiful plants, and I'm sure you can have them mailed to you if you can't get them where you live. Fish love them, it's fun to see them grow, and they help clean the water. ??? With fake plants you just bury the bottom in the substraight and that's that. Hey, I'm a plant freak. My friend has some nice plastic plants in her living room and she hasn't killed them yet! ? Sorry if I didn't address your post directly. How's it going with the fish?

Decorations ????

2 posts