Fish Dreams

10 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

zambize

Fish Dreams

by zambize

I know that we are too addicted to this hobby, and we know it. One factor in determining whether a person is addicted to something is whether or not there are any negative consequences occuring that impact the person's life. Well...

Last night I had a *nightmare* about saltwater fish. They were in the air coming at me with angry faces and they were poisonous. It wasn't a dream...LOL...it was a freakin' nightmare. It took some time to go back to sleep.... I wonder what Freud would say? (Probably that I was exposed to fish too early as a child or some nonsense.)

Anyone else dreaming of fish?

Zambize

snowboss

by snowboss

hhhmmmmmm....does my wife as mermaid count ...hehehehehe

gumbii

by gumbii

i always have fish dreams... lol... and i've always had this one thing in my dreams that happenes all of the time... ever since i was a kid i would dream that i would find chameleons in the bushes and plants, and i would take them and put them into my pockets... but when i get home they would shrivle up/dry and die when i took them out of my pocket... i always dream about this... at least once in 3-4 months i dream of something like that... it's wierd... either chameleons, lizards, frogs, or snakes... it's crazy...

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

The only nightmare I've been having lately relates to 30 gallons of water on the floor, seeping through my neighbors ceiling, both of them...
Thanks to that wonderful thread below this one. -.- I hate this apartment...

zambize

by zambize

Gee Gumbii -- lots of important people in your life disappoint you or break promises?!

Z

gumbii

by gumbii

nope just me... lol... but yeah... my life has been full of dissapointents...

josmoloco

by josmoloco

The other night i had a dream in which my 3.5 inch pacu had my 1inch green terror in his mouth head first, the next daymy Green terror just vanished from the tank.

jweb1369

by jweb1369

I cannot ever remember my dreams. Last dream I could remember was probably like 5 years ago.

darkruby

by darkruby

I wonder if fish have dreams...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I haven't had any fish dreams as far as I can remember, but I used to have nightmares as a kid and many involved a serpent in the water biting my head off or something. There was always a lot of big bright teeth and I would wake up as I was being eaten alive.

Thank god that stopped!

Fish Dreams

10 posts