Newbie miricale....lol

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Deltasigpony3648

Newbie miricale....lol

by Deltasigpony3648

I started my tank in the begining november and i just added a sump to it about 5 days ago. I waited a month with live rock and live sand with a damsel and some snails and hermits. I have had alot of help from every one on this site and a local fish store guy who is now a good friend ( hes been running a saltwater fish store for 10 years now). My tank is looking great the levels have been amazing and the water is crystal clear. After the first mounth corlian algae started growing, and some of the coral i bought are about a half a size bigger than when a bought them.

i thought i would post progress of my tank since a got some help on this forum and i was wondering if anyone else seemed to get lucky with the tank set up like i did. ill post new pick of the new sump/stand/tank set up when i get a chance cuz the ones posted are old

stavy

by stavy

My friend you said it yourself ""I waited a month with live rock and live sand with a damsel and some snails and hermits."" This is why your NOT a newbie and your tank is crystal clear. because you waited, i give you props.

Newbie miricale....lol

2 posts