sweet buys

5 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

angus4481

sweet buys

by angus4481

i have a buddy who just started working at a pet store, a very reliable store in my area. for the past 5 weeks ive been going in and getting alot of nice (Live rock). basicaly he gives me coral frags and small floating zoanthids for free. the funny part is... the manager found out, the manager told him to give me good stuff....... F!@#in sweet!!

i now have a crap load of zoanthids and stuff i dont even know about. i told the manager bout the light system i just built and he gave me a small clam for how much i spend in there.

i was just wondering if anyone else has ever gottin and awsome deal like mine?

snowboss is gonna b jelous...lol

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

&*^*&%$(&)(*_(&^$$%@$#@^&^ !!!!!!!!!!!

lol - -damn right I'm jealous

I got some free brown algae from my LFS top that with your free corals, clams and rock ..............LMAO

excited for ya too bud....that's friggin awsome................and ya know what, that LFS has a good customer for life and his business practice is now world wide...because you mentioned him in here .....why can't others be that cool .........good find man

jealousBoss

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

Where abouts is this store? I could use some nice deals.

angus4481

by angus4481

j-ville WI. a small crap city where every hick is manufactured from the same sister.... but not i, i'm a flatlander, and not a hick

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

lol ok, that is way out of my way to visit that pet store, but if they have a website and can send me a free order and free shipping, I will pay them on Tuesday or somewhere along that line!

sweet buys

5 posts