Reef Keeping: Addiction?

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Skittles

by Skittles

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone here felt as if this hobby was more of an addiction than a hobby. It's that I find myself constantly looking for things to buy for my tanks to improve it, make it look better, or just simply the hell of buying something for it. It came to me that I have a slight addiction, when I thought to myself, "Hmmm, if there were to be a 24/hr fish store, I would be there in the wee hours of the morning." Hit me like a ton of bricks. I've got an addiction. I think I'm going to have to check myself into A.A. "Aquariums Anonymous" Just posting to see if anyone here feels the same way. Maybe we can all join up together. Hehe. Let me know your opinions and stories. Thanks!!!

For the addicts out there, You are not alone..... hehe Aquariums are bad for you..

amkelly

by amkelly

agreed

dick_headers

Re: Reef Keeping: Addiction?

by dick_headers

S**T YEAH!:-)

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

lol i lernd that when my lps started haveing me bag my own stuff and at time anser peoples questions. it is sad when that know you on a first name bases. rule of thum never try and figer out how much you have invested in you reef it will make you cry. but it might be just as expensiv as crack or any drug for that mater but you cant be arested for haveing a reef tank it the fun lasts alot longer.:)

racinereef

by racinereef

i wont want to tell you what i got tie up in my tank after 15 years of running it and move it three time but it worth it and i am addict to it as well but it fun

jduke

by jduke

Awsome Reef Tank. What type of rock did you use in your tank. It looks amazing.

sharks4ever

by sharks4ever

ya i cant stop buying and once i buy something its neat for a day then i need to get something else!!!
but im really into sharks heres one of my columbian aka black tip sharks i have 2.
6838b-my aquarium.jpg

7 posts