Problems with Highest rated tanks.

32 posts • Page 2 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I used to see snakes when I took mushrooms. I saw snakes everywhere. The fabric of everything was made of different sized and patterned snakes. I was tripping and playing drums at a big gathering in the woods once and I called a huge one out of the depths of the earth with this large drum. It came up out of the ground like a freight train and hovered like a huge cobra as high as the tree tops. All this energy was coming down it's front and into the fire where all these people who seemed possessed were writhing around. It was quite the trip! The damned thing was using me and my body to do something. Anyway, eventually some people showed up and did some weird magick on it like crossing swords or something and it went away. I was basically told to leave the next day, as this thing wasn't supposed to be doing what it was doing according to the "shantacina", the "peace" patrol for the gathering. When it left, it left me all messed up. I felt like a hole had been ripped through my brain and I couldn't play that kind of drumming for months after. I even saw something inside this serpent that was bright blue, and for some reason I associated it with a weird breathing organ it possessed. I felt as if the fabric of something had been torn afterward and for the rest of the night my brain's 2 sides were trying to close up this hole. I felt these energetic discharges in my brain happen every few minutes and when this happened crystals would form on my teeth like calcium or something and it was crunchy. I was definitaly playing with something I had no business playing with, and I probably burned out quite a few brain cells that night.

When I was part of this cult in upstate NY I saw a lot of pretty freaky stuff.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

wow dude...i thought you were quoteing Jim Morrison there for a minute..........never did mess with the "occult" although i was a born again christian in the pentecostal movement for about 7 yrs ....which is pretty screwy at times itself....lol ....I live with a pretty level headed, calm, peaceful belief system now and enjoy it just fine......no need to prove or disprove my theories or practices to others.....................fuck a big snake...LMAO...Al

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Hahahahaha, I do too now! The cult I was in self destructed years ago. I don't get all crazy about belief systems these days. Dealing with daily life is what it's all about for me now. It's pretty simple to live an honest life and to treat others well and I always seem to piss people off with my belief system so it does me little good to bring it up. All I can say is that what ever you believe should make sense. A lot of people still believe the Earth is the center of the universe and will violate all their beliefs in order to threaten others into thinking a certain thing. With your own eyes it's possible to see evidence of evolution if you look and evolution never said we came from apes anyway. I think it's a lot more fantastic and devine when you can actually see the way nature works and don't have conflicts which make it a taboo to think and use the brains we have. Tomatoes were evolved artificially by humans into huge red bulbous fruits. Hundreds of years ago there weren't tomatoes that big. Everything we eat has been "evolved" by humans into bigger, meatier, more travel worthy "creations". If the brain is engaged in the belief system it's amazing how beautiful the natural world really is and how much you can figure out yourself. Why believe some fallible bookworm child molesting priest with power that corrupts when you can open your own eyes and see for yourself.

I've already offended by speaking of a "taboo" topic. Sorry if I killed the thread!
Last edited by Peterkarig3210 on Sun May 04, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poetic_Irony2267

by Poetic_Irony2267

i saw little purple leprechauns who had rabbit faced kittens in their pockets. lol was a long hard trip that day... trying to maintain while in p/e back in high school, lol i had to look pretty freakin weird when i was talking to the damned gym locker.... hahahahaha needless to say i left school that day and walked the 8 miles home and spent the day in the wooods with a big fat bag, my hand held c/d player a case of beer and my hand blown glass piece. spent the whole day in the woods watchin these damned leprechauns play with their various animals and their rainbow shoes which left little puddles of rainbows after every step. the talking unicorn was probably the freakiest thing though when he told me i had to eat the pineapple and drink the toad milk...... i remember thinking to myself wow i am just entirely too fucked up to be sitting here i ended up back in the house and smoking a bong and then drinking scotch on the rocks and talking philosophy with my stepdad for about four hours, i told him i was trippin balls , he laughed and grabbed the 10 year old bottle glen livett (sp) and sat down at the kitchen table and kept my mind occupied till i started to come down, i ate a five strip of some of the strongest white blotter i had ever come across. anywho what was the topic of this post again??? LMFAO

yeah i noticed that some of the planted tanks that are listed in the top twenty or so aren't really live planted tanks, most of the ones that aren't planted with the exception of zambize's tank look obviously fake. Zambize's tank although it is fake plants looks exceptionally real!!!

Brandon

gumbii

by gumbii

damnit... i never got to do the shrooms... oh well...

and yeah snowboss... i need a hug... but i give the reach-a-round as a reflex so be carefull...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Spongebobs looks pretty nice too.

I used to spend Halloween at a large peice of land in western NY south of Buffalo with a group of people and we called it Gruple Fest. We had a large dome made of sapling trees woven together and the top was open. There was a huge fire pit in the middle and we had lots of drums to the side. All night we would drink a concoction of vodka, OJ, and lsd. People would dance around the fire and play drums all through the night. There was this young girl (probably >18), who nobody messed with anyway, who would dance naked around the fire with a little wispy cloth in her hands looking like a baby deer. We were all pretty close and we looked out for each other. Those were good times. Most of the experience was of the sort Brandon describes and none of it was evil. Nobody was trying to influence anyones will against their will, or for them to do anything that wasn't in their best intrests, and other than the massive hangover I got once after drinking too much and falling asleap with my back bent over a huge 4 foot diameter log it was pain free.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

you'll never offend me PK, nor anyone else as long as we present our thoughts as "options" and not the be all and end all.......therefore leaveing me the right to think about it and agree or disagree in my own mind...............it's when a person starts telling me I'm wrong and this is what will happen if i don't believe exactly what they believe when I start getting my temper twisted into the mix....and then nobody gets their point across..............

I would rather hear different thoughts and approaches all day long so i can give my own belief system a constant "check" than have an idea or concept beaten into my skull {as i said earlier, i did that for almost a decade} didn't like who i was..............

Poetic..........it's been many many years since i touched the blot...but my last trip was a good one....not as good as yours from the sounds of it but a good one anyway, lol...............we used to get twisted just to the point of sanity and then go to an arcade and try to play video games...WOW.............then spend the rest of the night trying to stay away from the game charectors that followed us home......................

LOL arcade....guess I'm showin my age here ....do they still exsist?????

Snowboss

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I remember the arcades. I also liked to go to supermarkets and walk the iles bugging out in the light. We'd buy a bunch of donuts, ice cream, and whipped cream and have a munchie fest.

I wish there were still arcades like they used to have. I think the games have gotten worse not better. I haven't played a video game in years.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

wow dude....have you seen this PS3 console yet....my stepfather bought one because it was cheaper than a blue ray player at the time ...but now he's into the games hard....some of em are pretty crazy...............violent, the graphics are nuts real.............no wonder little kids think they can fly, steal cars, rape women, and shoot whoever whenever they want.................BUT ...i maitaain that the lack of parental control is still the main downfall of these kids.....the game is just a good excuse to not do their jobs..................lol now ive offended someone.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

That's a topic that really gets me worked up. Bad parenting! I thought my parents were really weird, them being scientists and all, but now that I've grown up I realise that I had it pretty good. My GF's a terrible parent. Her son is now 6 and he has daily screaming tantrums that are horrendous to experience. He bumps his head and them works himself into a frenzy of screeches and sounds no-one should ever have to deal with, and she has no idea how serious this is. If he doesn't bump his head or something he will start out of the blue with this behavior. It ruined every single dinner I had when they lived with me, and I swear I would set the kid straight if he were mine. She enables the kid though, and she's going to have a nightmare on her hands when he's older. If she's looking at an apartment or getting food from a fast food place she can't have her kids come in because they are out of control.

My son doesn't have a punishment because I "got it" when it comes to parenting. He is so easy to deal with and I don't want him around her kids ever again. I have happyness in my home when my son is around, and there is even good energy in the house when her kids are just with me. It's when my GF comes into the picture that her kids start acting out.

OK! Enough about this as it pisses me off that some parents just don't get it.

No. I haven't heard of the PS3 console. I guess games must have gotten pretty cool but I haven't gotten into them.

Problems with Highest rated tanks.

32 posts • Page 2 of 4