funny crab

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

funny crab

by Snowboss4492

I picked up a new shell for my anemone hermit crab ........i guess my eyes where much bigger than my crab ........when i got the shell in the tank i realized it was HUGE compared to his present size....oooopppsss.............but within an hour he was switching shells and the evenings fun was on..LMAO ................watching poor little sabastian trying to haul that giant shell around was the greatest....he would switch back and forth ....this went on for a couple hours and he finally said screw it and went back to his original shell........i guess i need to get some medium size shells in there for him as opposed to the large one.........as he switched pretty quickly..........i guess he ready for a new one eh? ............Boss

angus4481

by angus4481

lmao..awsome.... its good to hear bout other peoples experiences with these creatures. keep the shell in that tank though, he might like it later.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

good idea ...will do

makavelithedon963941

by makavelithedon963941

yea, i had a crab that would eat my turbo snails and steal their shells, then he would decide he truly didnt want the shell and abandon it, my that was frustrating to watch. anyone know if thoes blue leg hermits are reef safe?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

no idea on the blue legs.............

I ended up getting a couple medium shells for Sabastian.....so far he has switched from his original to the huge shell and back ....then back to the huge one and took his anemone with him.....then last night he abandoned the huge shell and moved to a medium one again taking the anemone with him..........now he's hiding.....lmao, prolly sleeping after all that moveing.........theres little tiny cd's and dirty clothes and a busted refridgerator and little empty u-haul boxes everywhere in there now....hehehehehe

......Boss

makavelithedon963941

by makavelithedon963941

haha, yea i liked my crab, but he was eating my cleaning crew, so i had to get rid of him, and he loved to climb on my coral

funny crab

6 posts