I dont know if I posted my pictures correctly for rating

4 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

xtremexteriors

by xtremexteriors

I cant find my fish in the galleries and its not letting me see that my tank can be rated. I am under the name xtremexteriors. Can someone please help me?

Serial324556

by Serial324556

It appears that your tank is under additional tank pictures instead of main tank picture. Additional tank pictures can't be rated i don't think. Delete it and reupload it as main tank picture.

As for finding your fish in the rate fish galleries i'm gonna go out on a limb and say its gonna be pretty hard as there are thousands of fish pictures that you will have to go through.

Usually it will take a pretty long time to accumulate votes on fish as I don't think many people rate on them as much as tanks.
I have had my fish pictures on here for a while now and only havel ike 10 votes compared to my tank picture which has over 100.

xtremexteriors

by xtremexteriors

As far as the fish pics it gave a listing to specific fish mine being demasoni but they arent in the demasoni category. I will look at my profile again for my tank. Thank you for the help

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

There aren't any new fish pic making it into the galleries... the webmaster decides which pics go in there, and as you can see from the existing pics, they have votes in the hundreds, which means they are pretty old pics.

Nice fish by the way... and welcome to the forums

4 posts