Why cant people vote?

8 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

mflem92

Why cant people vote?

by mflem92

I just put a pic of my tank up for people to vote on, but it still says accumulating votes.. What does that mean? How long will it be until people can vote?

Thanks
-Meg

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

10 votes and ure score will show up... assuming the image has been approved.

mflem92

by mflem92

Yeah but it's not even letting anyone vote. So how will it even get up to 10 votes? lol.. And why wouldn't it be approved? Does that take days or something?
\

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i dont think there is that many active voters but idk. i have corals in my profile that have been there for months and only a few votes.

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

Yes your photos could take days to approve, you can check right above your pics it will tell you if they are approved or waiting approval. Once you are approved, check to make sure your tank is in the tank category, or it wont get much votes. If you did all this and still no votes, click feedback on the bottom and write the site, they will fix right away... im actually getting them to fix my fish pics as i am getting very few votes on those, but many on my tank. Sites not perfect yet :)

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

well i see its worked now for you, congrats and good luck... nice tank by the way!

how do your angels get along with everyone?

mflem92

by mflem92

Oh thanks a lot!
My angels are totally fine with the rest of my fish.. I find if you start them out as babies with the rest of your fish, they won't be aggressive towards any of them atall.. If you bring a large angel into the tank though, then you may have a problem.. That's from my experience anyways.

Do you have freshwater or saltwater?

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

i have freshwater... two angels, and i recently added six harlequin rasboras... they keep up tremendously well with the angels, i love them. My bala sharks used to get bullied by the angels, so i had to return them.

Why cant people vote?

8 posts