[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hello - RateMyFishTank.com

Hello

5 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

jackdempseytfcg

Hello

by jackdempseytfcg

Hello Everyone,

I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I've been keeping fish off and on most of my life and started a blog a few years ago to try and help beginners get started in the hobby.

I wanted to ask the community what they thought of my blog, I'm looking for some feedback on the topics I've been covering and if they are helpful to beginners or not - I'd love to hear your suggestions/comments.

I can take criticism but please be respectful, I am a person who put a lot of effort into what I enjoy.

Looking forward to hearing from the community.
Here is my site:

duskyangel

Re: Hello

by duskyangel

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'll take a look at your blog and see if I have any advice for you :)

jackdempseytfcg

by jackdempseytfcg

Awesome thanks.

1alexie

by 1alexie

Just like you, I am also a newbie in this community. I am trying to get some tips on maintaining my home aquarium.

clownfishgirl

by clownfishgirl

Hello

5 posts