[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Spirulina powder - RateMyFishTank.com

Spirulina powder

5 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

kate_kuhli

Spirulina powder

by kate_kuhli

I was reading about how healthy spirulina is for all fish and I was amazed at how beneficial it is, I want to get the pure powder form rather than the tablets you can buy that have other stuff mixed in them but I can't figure out how I'd feed the powder to my fish? Won't it just dissolve and get the water all dirty? :?

ian06

Re: Spirulina powder

by ian06

I don't *think* it would make a mess as long as you don't feed too much at once, and you should probably also turn off the filter or anything else disturbing the water when you go to feed it. This way the spirulina doesn't go all over the place with the water movement.

friend_of_fish

by friend_of_fish

You could mix it into in a homemade food for them, I think a lot of people do that.

lumi

by lumi

nea7

by nea7

Spirulina powder

5 posts