[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
What book are you reading? - RateMyFishTank.com

What book are you reading?

12 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

kate_kuhli

by kate_kuhli

I thought it'd be cool if we had a thread where people could post what book they're reading and maybe a short description of it or whether they like it or not etc. I love getting book recommendations like that.

I'm currently reading My Family and Other Animals, it's the first book of the Corfu series. It's quite good, I love how it's kinda like an autobiography from the author since it's all things that really happened to him as a boy when he and his family moved from England to Corfu. And I love that he's interested in all living things, from tiny insects to the aquatic life in the ocean and birds and reptiles and everything in between! It's always been the same with me, ever since I was a little girl myself :)

tetrafan

Re: What book are you reading?

by tetrafan

I'm rereading A Game of Thrones (the first book). I'd forgotten just how long it is! Well compared to the other 4 it's not long at all but i'm used to reading books half it's size.

fish123

by fish123

I'm not reading anything currently but I'm eagerly awaiting the Maze Runner prequel that comes out in a couple days!

jessicapatel123

by jessicapatel123

hye i'm new user.

regards
jessica patel

blenny

by blenny

kate_kuhli

by kate_kuhli

I'm now reading Limitless, which is the first book in the Out of the Box series (I've previously read the related series called Girl in the Box).

kate_kuhli

by kate_kuhli

Bumping this back up because I just finished the 5th Out of the Box book called Tormented and now I'm reading Rising Storm which is the 4th book in the Warrior Cats books.

I haven't got the 6th Out of the Box book yet (need to get that!) so that's why I'm on another series now!

After I finish Rising Storm I'll be starting The Soul of an Octopus which my sister got me for Christmas :) She knows about my love of octopuses, haha.

blenny

by blenny

Hope you enjoy your book! An octopus book sounds like the perfect book for a fish lover like yourself Even if octopuses aren't technically fish, lol. A lover of sea life I suppose I should say.

I'm reading Glaciers by Alexis M. Smith. 'Bout halfway done now, I might do an update on this post when I've finished. :)

adamhebrew

by adamhebrew

Hey.!

I m' new here, i am Adam white from Aberdeen UK.

coolio

by coolio

12 posts • Page 1 of 2