[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where to buy shelving - RateMyFishTank.com

Where to buy shelving

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

xxluckxx

Where to buy shelving

by xxluckxx

Where do you all buy those silver (metal?) utility shelves that are sturdy enough to keep smallish tanks on? I see fish people use these on pictures on the internet but I'm worried I'll buy a less than sturdy brand that won't hold a tank full of water.

fish123

Re: Where to buy shelving

by fish123

Sam's Club? I think my parents got some from there before and they were definitely the heavy duty type.

kate_kuhli

by kate_kuhli

asher

by asher

Slightly off topic but I'd recommend you put a board down to distribute weight. The shelves aren't solid - just bars down (at least on the shelving I've used) so I feel putting a board on the shelf is best to prevent the weight being distributed wrong and leading to a leak in the tank.

Where to buy shelving

4 posts