Question from a beginner

24 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I love this guy ddeo6 he actually does homework and crossreferences all the things he's supposed to do. And Okiimiru Are you the reason I see no more Yasherkoach? Or can someone fill me in on that one? lol I've wanted to dig through threads and figure out what I missed. I actually learn some things from your posts okiimiru because they are legitimate, focused and fullfilling. I think I've heard of you being here and gone and people bragging that they've been here forever blah blah. But anyways glad to see someone leading new guys in the hobby the right way knowledgeably.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Oh and yes cichlids are territorial some more then others. Some say they are but end up not vice-versa. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't. I've practiced rearranging the decor as well as removing problem fish completely into a bucket covered only air no food or other stimuli and viola you have a well behaved fish again. Cichlids are so temperamental you never know what to expect. Bigger tanks are always easy to score on CL I've bought and sold many! I love that giant virtual yard sale!

Okiimiru

by Okiimiru

"And Okiimiru Are you the reason I see no more Yasherkoach?"
I don't think I know them?

My name is Erica Wieser. I'm glad that you like my posts :) Sometimes they get a little bit long but I hope I'm writing things that will make life easier for someone else.

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

I don't know why yasher hasn't been on in a while. He tends to kind of come and go. I haven't seen him for a couple months. It's always more lively when he is here. But if anyone has driven him off, that credit would probably have to go to alasse, lol! But i agree that okiimiru has been a great addition!

Question from a beginner

24 posts • Page 3 of 3