what can I add to my 75 gallon tank

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

oceantides9

by oceantides9

Had no idea what I was doing when I was given this 75gl. tank , have managed to keep 4 fish alive for the last 3 yrs but had to put a divider to keep my clown away from my yellow tang, has chewed off all the tangs fins and I wander if they will grow back? It's a fish only with live rock and I would like to add to the tank but I don't know much about what I can keep with one gold striped maroon clown and one speckled damsel on one side of the divider and one yellow tang with one pajama cardinal on the other side....maybe some type of plants and a couple more fish? and what about crabs, snails, and such "do I need them?

richie1m13441

by richie1m13441

Believe me , you need snails ! ...and about a 100 of them too ! I know that the are expensive but you need them. well, you might wanna do what i do. when ever i hit the beach i bag'em. Crabs ? not really ; due to the fact that you have a tang that does the same thing he does . Now about the divider ...... no need to go that route ; plus it looks tacky ! Just add more live rock or base rock and make alot of caves. well ima end it on that note and i hope & pray everything goes well ! keep in touch!

2 posts