Aquarium Leak?

6 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Sumthing_Fishy

Aquarium Leak?

by Sumthing_Fishy

Hi. I was getting ready to use the Python today to clean the tank and do water change, etc. when I noticed the carpet was a little damp in one corner right where I had the Python bag sitting getting ready to use for the first time. I checked the corners and underneath the aquarium for leaks and everything was dry, but the carpet and plastic bag that the Python was in was wet, and when I pulled out the directions to hook up the Python, it was soaking wet. I went on to read the directions and when I took the Python out of the bag, the bag had a puddle of YELLOW fluid in the corner of the bag. I put my nose in the bag and gave it a sniff, and it was CAT PISS! That little devil earlier had the nerve to go rubbing against my legs while I was examining the carpet to see where the leak was coming from. Anyone know why he chose the Python bag to urinate in and get my directions all wet?

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Better-in-a-bag-than-in-your-bed-or-somthing.......I-guess-you'll-have-to-lock-away-the-python-so-kitty-doesn't-do-it-again-eh?

Sumthing_Fishy

by Sumthing_Fishy

He'll probably find somewhere else to get back at me. I have been trying to train him to sleep out of my room. He has to get in the bed and be touching you to sleep, then walks up to your face while you are asleep and rubs his cold nose on yours so I put him outside the room and shut the door and must've made him mad. All he wants is some more wet food, like 2 cans aren't enough.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

My-cat-is-totally-codependent-with-me-too......She-sulks-if-I'm-not-nibbling-her-ears-and-having-her-up-next-to-me-spooning-at-night.....sometimes-they-do-things-like-shit-on-your-pillows-if-they're-mad-about-something......I-still-like-cats-though.....I-grew-up-with-parents-who-never-touched-me-and-I-bonded-with-cats-at-an-early-age.....Anyway,-that's-cats-for-ya.

jenniferhoops

by jenniferhoops

I have tried this before but i can not do it myself. Because its really an easy task for me. After tried my best tank was too dirty. So i had called the experts and now my fish tank is really clean.

LUVMUFF9326

by LUVMUFF9326

3 years later I WANT WHAT UR SMOKIN
4589f-13857_big-cannabis-buds.jpg

Aquarium Leak?

6 posts