Mystery Discus diease!!!

55 posts • Page 6 of 6

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

Holidays

by Holidays

exactly water cloudiness lol you used old substrate and new filter and you experience water cloudiness? and you thought you're experienced??? lol idiot water cloudiness. You have no clue where the beneficial bacteria is, no clue how to cycle a new tank with several other older tanks. lol obviously you did it wrong water couldiness

Regarding the 2.5ft..which you have quoted
"It was actually clear in less than 24 hours, i never stated it was unclear for longer???? I just didnt have time to get a new pic until a few days later *LOL*

I used old substrate and a clean filter.....I have a spare internal filter running in my 5ft i could have added incase the 2.5ft tank stats were out, but there was plenty of beneficial bacteria in the used substrate to continue the cycle"

Alasse

by Alasse

*LOL* i give up...you are only reading what you wish, obviously english is beyond you!

Your like an old record, stuck on one track, a track that is getting very annoying to listen to over and over.

Soooo your one record i'm just going to throw into the rubbish and forget *LMAO*

Holidays

by Holidays

and water cloudiness is what you get everytime you're setting new tanks even though you have other tanks running. Once you understand cycling and where the beneficial bacteria is you won't have water cloudiness...but for now water cloudiness is beyond you lol.

Alasse

by Alasse

and the village idiot returns lol

cwilkin

by cwilkin

So they were wrong!! My fish actually had tape worms. I got rid of them and they are now laying eggs yeah!!!!

Mystery Discus diease!!!

55 posts • Page 6 of 6