my experience..

5 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

dick_headers

my experience..

by dick_headers

I just finished up acclimating my new arrivals from www.reefscavengers.com A red thorny starfish, 6 nassaurius snails, a lettuce nudibranch. All the inverts arrived in very bright and healthy condition. The water was kinda' cold, so I acclimated them for almost 2 hours. The nudibranch already cleaned a small algaespot off of my sandbad. Will post some pics soon, they worth it!

snowboss

by snowboss

Nice !!! glad to hear you had a posative expiereince with them ....Nudibranch has always been a very curious creature to me - -can't wait to see some pics

Serial324556

by Serial324556

That Lettuce Nudibranch is frickin crazy lookin! The thorny starfish is also pretty cool. And I love the video they have of the nassarius snails. They just emerge from the sand out of nowhere when they smell that food.

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Yeah,
They are pretty neat, very nice and colorful both. My nass. snails never came out when it's feeding time.. My sand probably has enough food for them.

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

yeah im waithing on an order from the its taken the full 5 days of processing but it will ship on monday i got a boxing crab, some margarita snails, sand sifting crabs so i hope everything works out well tell you guys what the result when i actually get em

my experience..

5 posts