blue gourami fish help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

lilcrum98

by lilcrum98

i have 1 large blue gourami in a 55 gal. tank with other fish like guppys and tetras and stuff and also a pink kissing gourami well my sisters boy riend got 2 guppys and 2 blue gouramis in a 10 galon but they are babies very small well 1 of his guppys died and the one blue gourami was bullying the littler blue gourami so he wants a parrot fish so he gave me his guppy and 2 blue gouramis i put them in my tank and all of the gouramis were swimming happily together then my gourami was fighting the other one it is fine with the little one but the one that is a little bigger was fight ing mine they were swimming in circles and there spots went away and the went to strips and then they would nip at the tails and stuff i moved the one gourami in a nother tank how can i stop this please HELP!!!!!!!

snostorm

by snostorm

Jesus, do you not know how to use capital letters and a full stops?

Increase the amount of hiding spots in the tank so the little fish can get away from the bigger fish. Also, maybe think of giving some of the fish to the LFS if you feel you have to many. I have a feeling Parrot Fish and Guppies don't mix.

2 posts