i laughed soo hard....

6 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

LUVMUFF9326

i laughed soo hard....

by LUVMUFF9326

i was watching a comedian talk about pets n he says ''a fishtank is just a boring fkn tv u have to feed'' i laughed my a$$ off. i know its a stupid forum but im sharing it with you all anyways cuz its kinda true except i find it more relaxing then boring

raulgocubs

by raulgocubs

haha that is pretty funny but I must say that this dude prob does not own a fish tank. Fish tank are awesome and I never seem to get bored of it. Watching TV doesn't give u a sense of reward, keeping fish does.
84c64-IMG00203-20110116-0957.jpg

mankup007

by mankup007

I am agree with raulgocubs, keep fish for me is like i got the world means to say that I am a owner of the whole world.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

same here...it's like having a spot at the bottom of the sea (or rivers) sitting humbly in our residences

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

plus most people (if not all) that are not into this hobby fails to understand that we are basically bio-chemists

it's more than a freaking fish bowl, you know...there is much to this hobby that people outside the hobby do not get...the variables are endless

mankup007

by mankup007

just know one thing guys, that this is the most lovely and nice hobby in my view, I love to play Video Games and playing chess but since this aquarium hobby is related with life which makes it so much good and nice. some time I start taking to fish when I am alone and I always think to make my aquarium more beautiful and more great and nice to my fish. So that they love me and my home.

I know that the one who has this hobby will understand me and others cannot. Once you get this hobby you will never thing or try to leave it. 12-22-2010 was the day when I firstly kept the fish in bowl and after two days I made my own aquarium, you know why because you want to gave more room and space to you fish than it was before. Now I am stopping other wise I will write one whole story or essay on this :D. Oh no I am about to cry. I am getting emotional now.

I can say that I am in Love . . . . not with some girl but with my Goldfish and carps.

Bye bye take care meet later.

i laughed soo hard....

6 posts