purchasing saltwater products

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jeff

by jeff

I'm about to start buying my supplies ...can any of you guys recomend web sites. I was thinking of mr fostersndsmith. Any opinions

frmnutn2sumtn

by frmnutn2sumtn

its been the most affordable for sea salt and powerheads , which are what i have needed to buy so far. 50lb bag of sea sale was very reasonable...even after shipping combined it was cheaper than any of the LFS retail prices

angus4481

by angus4481

check out www.petsolutions.com they have good prices on most things.

dick_headers

by dick_headers

www.petsolutions.com indeed one of the cheapest and very dependable source out there.

snowboss

by snowboss

I just had a very good expierience with Liveaquaria.com {a Dr's Foster and Smith sister site} I ordered (2) 3/4 to 1 inch clowns and 5 nasarious snails......the plane was deverted and the poor little guys spent an extra day in transit {2 1/2 days total} and then friggin FED EX just left the box outside on the porch water had to have been below 50 degrees when I opened the box, CRAP{box had explicit instructions to KNOCK ON BACK DOOR - - and the fish were in beautiful shape and at least 1 1/2 inches in size and i ended up with 16 snails - - so they get my vote for sure - - FED EX can kiss my .......... well we don't need to go any farther there, lol Snowboss

jeff

by jeff

thanks guys

6 posts