Thanks

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

treebusters

Thanks

by treebusters

Thanks for all your help: get fucked all you!!!!!

itsanono

by itsanono

It sucks you have nobody to answer your questions around here. Who is running this site anyways? More than willing to help at www.jdak.net. Their is an aquatics section among other things. Check it out!

treebusters

by treebusters

Thanks mate

Alasse

by Alasse

Well excuse me for having a life other than on here!

We are hobbyists not paid to be here at all times just to answer your questions. We help where we can, patience really is something you need to work on!

dream2reef

by dream2reef

lmao who really cares I'm just here to get my tank rated? I get answer in freshwater jus sayin I've seen many answers there too. But yea most the salt fellas dipped out not much goes on in this area I watch it most the time hence the name ha. But I think it's funny when ppl get mad for unanswered questions. Maybe no one knows the answer. Most the experienced ppl have found better forums that are more active with more ppl they themselves can ask questions. Sucks cuz I'll have to go there when I get into that realm of fish keeping. So congrats on that at least. Google answers more of my questions then these forums jus sayin. Usually just tryin to get a "yea I've done it that way before and had great success". Thanks for your posts though you get another on your counter!

itsanono

by itsanono

What sucks is that the guy who is getting paid from this site doesn't even make an appearance. He has no staff or moderation on the site and nobody to give advice or filter bad advice. He has pretty much abandoned it. Even worse is the rating system with 1000s of old stail pictures from users who haven't updated their profile or pics in years. And you are stuck rating these time after time just to see one new tank here and there. You do realize every time you rate pictures, he gets paid for the advertisements on that page. This forum, this rating system, and this site in whole is not about the fish or tanks they are kept in. It's all about the $$$ and you all are free labor. And recently, he started spamming your email addresses too. I know I got spam from here trying to sell me books. Who knows if he is selling your email to 3rd parties...

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Well good for him. Wish I knew him personally and I'd go on his lil scheme too. Nothing like easy money. That's why I'm in carpentry.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

The other funny thing is is that I have 6 freshwater pics all approved lol. Instead of the one you have. And I have 2 in planted tanks now all of the sudden. IDK The more the merrier I guess the owner thinks.

jerimeb

by jerimeb

fuck you dick faced faggot! iwas trying to help u, but i cant get on eveyday, people have lifes n familys! how ingreatful, im out with jdak! really fuck you! hope ur tank dies bitch, poor fish!

treebusters

by treebusters

Look guys shouldnt have said what I did , just felt most of u guys use skimmers and want to know from horses mouth not a young kid in a store ! Not that bigger deal to have you all cursing one another . Again I apoligise

Thanks

11 posts • Page 1 of 2