The beach.

16 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

yes more plants please...on the rescaping (((tapes mouth shut)))

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I had already bought more plants post pic. I've added some java fern some more anacharis and some nana Slowly I'll be adding more. I'm trying to go light to see what plants my cichlids eat and don't eat. I want some that that do. The bamboo is entangled with my onion. I have no toys in it for our babyshower. buddah may go back in. And I never clean the sand I leave most the nitrates for the plants. And I have cichlids digging pits now!

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

Yasher! I can't believe you're passing up these opportunities! I don't know if i love it or hate it, LOL.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

well natalie, if I understand what you are getting at, I just like the wood, stone and live plant ecosystem rather than all types of other stuff in the tank

I only use 2 filters, 1 heater and 1 water flow pump...outside of this, the rest is all natural...actually I need to update my main tank picture (I had since moved since the last picture taken - though it is still wood, stone and live plants, there are more fish and the plants have grown more)

so yes, I like it simple, as close as possible to nature, I try to do the tank more from a fish's perspective rather than from a human perspective, for I figure, the fish live in that glass cube, give them what they need and the few pleasures they require (fellow room mates)(((smiles)))

but all the others on this forum, it's all cool...everyone has their own way of aquascaping or to each their own

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

I know you do! What i can't believe is that you aren't taking the opportunities to go on about it! ("tapes mouth shut"???)

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

oic natalie, okay lol

well I created a thread called when is enough is enough...so I spoke enough on this subject about rescaping, reason I was being funny on this issue

The beach.

16 posts • Page 2 of 2