Problems with the site

22 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

If there were money or prizes on the line then I'd take the time. I do alright I guess. I really just looked at a million tanks and picked out what I like and mixed them together along with some stuff I found and there it is. Thanks for the compliment stingray. It's been tons and tons of work and money and now it's paying off a lil. I've got a 7" JD and want to turn the 110 into a cichlid tank. I think it will be fitting. I got what I believe now to be a blue johanni I'll post pics to see if I'm right. Also a rainbow shark I had to separate well see if he lasts. I didn't want the johanni on account of their aggression and territorialism but I'll try it. Means I have a ton of rotating to do. the 55 into the 30 and 110 into the 55 and the 30 into to 110 gonna be fun!

mzhantsche

by mzhantsche

Does sound like fun. I would love a 30 to be my smallest tank. My dream one day is to mix fish, reptiles, and birds in one giant outdoor enclosure. I have scene reptiles and fish mixed or birds and fish mixed but have scene all three. Anyone ever hear of it working?

dream2reef

by dream2reef

why not it works in the real world?

tekneb

by tekneb

Ummmm, they have an enclosure like that at the Prospect Park Zoo here in New York, but that's the only one I've ever seen or heard about, and I don't think a normal person could afford something that big.

mzhantsche

by mzhantsche

Well.....i happen to be in the spot where in 10 years time money wont be an option. Im serous about building it. Is their a web site or pictures of this enclosure?My dream is to make a tank with a room inside of it that was below ground and have everything else above ground.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

my fantasy dream tank, which I will probably never have because it would have to be custom made from within the house:

have a 15 feet by 15 feet room, and have the tank run completely around the room, so the fish can swim from one corner to the next, around the room. Cool idea, huh?

mzhantsche

by mzhantsche

Yea. Great idea. Supper easy compared to what ive scene done. Just takes the money and the determination to do it. If you have the money and a room to do it in....nothing should stop you.

nicholas542

by nicholas542

Finally got my profile back to how it was only took about a half hour. I tryed to e-mail the admin, and the link to contact him is bad.

nicholas542

by nicholas542

I found a link for comments and made the admins aware of what is happening to the site. My profile rolled back to like three weeks ago. all my new pics and profile updates where gone when i first checked.

msun

by msun

I contacted technical support regarding this, and they mentioned having problems when they migrated their database to a new server. It also sounded like there were no plans to restore any votes that were lost.

Problems with the site

22 posts • Page 2 of 3