Problems with the site

22 posts • Page 1 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

mzhantsche

Problems with the site

by mzhantsche

Has anyone had problems with their account? I signed in today and my account came up as it was 3 weeks ago. How many times my tank had been rated went down 30 times, comments that had been made disappeared, and a pic that I posted of a fish last week was gone. Anyone else have trouble?

Alasse

by Alasse

I havent had any probs :)

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I've had odd things like that too. The forum recent topic thingy guy said the same thing for days and days. Annnd my tanks not number one still? I just don't get it lol.

nicholas542

by nicholas542

my profile is all screwed up i have pics missing aswell. For instance my main profile pic is gone

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Yep just checked and my main profile pic is gone as well and I was almost in the top 100 :( I feel as though this site would be easy to hack and could be done by ppl cuz that's just how much being number one means to ppl. I could just be paranoid. Idk. I'm a conspiracy theorist I guess and feel everythings possible and anyone can and would do it. It was a good run all we may show up and there be connection timed out message.
28a9c-110 002.jpg

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Dream, the tank is looking very nice.
You have come a long way since you posted that very first pic of your tank.
I'd own it, and would be happy to say it is mine.

mzhantsche

by mzhantsche

Sucks. I would love to have a Top 100 tank. hahahahha but if its more important to someone to hack it and CHEAT than i don't care. Not gonna make me cry. hahahaha if you have enough time to hack the site to boost your ratings than your pathetic. hahahaha

mzhantsche

by mzhantsche

Sucks. I would love to have a Top 100 tank. hahahahha but if its more important to someone to hack it and CHEAT than i don't care. Not gonna make me cry. hahahaha if you have enough time to hack the site to boost your ratings than your pathetic. hahahaha

nicholas542

by nicholas542

i don't think it is a hacker more a glitch in the site. I agree with dream2reef it does suck the new pic of my tank was up to 135 in ratings

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

you can write the owner of this site with the link below "feedback", he answers with a week's time...and a very nice guy. He may not even be aware of the problem, so you may be able to help out the whole site.

Problems with the site

22 posts • Page 1 of 3