Hi every one new to this forum

14 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

TANT3

by TANT3

Hi i will get bigger tank but it will take me a few weeks or more as i have spent alot of money on this one the test kit thay gave me is pH test kit do i need a diffrent one it test`s acid and alkaline is that the wrong one im very mad that thay have sold this to me and not given me the right information with the tank and fish i knew that some of the fish would grow bigger thay did tell me the neons would become food when the sharks got bigger i will work it out as i dont wont to loses them thay are all good so far and very healthy but i will be keeping my eye on them evry dayand test the water every day till i can get a bigger one thankyou every one for the information

TANT3

by TANT3

oh sorry have had the tank and fish for 4 weeks now and i got the tank new and the fish as well

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

you need to purchase liquid water tests for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate...your tank being 4 weeks old with all those fish, I am very surprised none died for I am sure the ammonia levels were very high. consider yourself very lucky

if you get the liquid water tests (not strip tests for liquid is much more accurate), can you give me the readings on the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate.

when you do your water change, 25% per week, test the water before the water change (you don't have to test every day)

in time, you will get a bigger tank...this is cool

for now, let me know your water tests, I'll or others will tell you if your water is healthy for your fish, where you are in your cycling process and what if anything you should further do, okay?

TANT3

by TANT3

Hi im haveing trouble keeping the water right i have liquid water tester and reads 6.4 ACID or it gose the other way say 2days later it will be 7.6 ALKALNE im finding it hard to get it in the middle

Hi every one new to this forum

14 posts • Page 2 of 2