SECONDARY POST TO MY EARLIER ONE ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING RMFT

42 posts • Page 4 of 5

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Seriously, I could care less, as you should about mine.

gumbii

by gumbii

then shut your face... don't say that i'm jealous of your tanks... that comparative value between my old tank and your tanks is petty... especially with this website's voting system... only new tanks get high rating...

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Because gumbi youre post just proves what I've been talking about. Everyone on here wants to act like they know so much more then others and I thought that was the point of forums; to learn from the experienced and experience for yourself? Not that this is any kind of real forum as laterally said before. But I do love the hobby and ppl like you and a few others haven't and won't stop me from asking questions and googling answers. But I on-the-other-hand...have fingers. And I'm on all the fag sites out there. Just check my posts. I love to read through all the bickering and bashing because it makes me laugh as this thread has. Thanks for noticing me though btw...

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Hey GUMBO....
Did you write that I am petty?
And did you write "and stingraysrule... your tanks look like shit... before putting up all kinds of tanks, make sure they are at least nice... you seem to be some sort of smug smart ass... but judging by your setups, you don't have a leg to stand on... you have all these tanks, and none of them are worth a look at... "
If you want to write something like that.... by all means, go right ahead...
but you should definitely have a tank that looks better than mine, which, you don't.
I never said a thing about you, or your tanks... I could have cared less about
you or your tanks, but since you brought attention to your self by critsizing mine, you best have something better than a shit ass pic of your lazy half ass self portrayed in the one you've got. And, I am not the only one who thinks so since mine is in the top 90% and yours is SO NOT.
Maybe you need to do a rescape and clean things up a bit and then you can
critique others, but till then... you are jellyous. So SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.
GUMBO"S TANK
The Average Score for this tank is: 4.91.
This tank has been rated 317 times.
The Average Score for this category is: 3.88.
This tank looks better than 86.85 % tanks from this category.

STINGRAYS TANK
The Average Score for this tank is: 6.13.
This tank has been rated 103 times.
The Average Score for this category is: 3.88.
This tank looks better than 99.12 % tanks from this category.
Ranked #30 out of 3619 Freshwater Tanks worldwide

jdak702

by jdak702

This thread is still in the new? lol... pie hole...

dream2reef

by dream2reef

yea but he's had 3x's as many votes as you airgo lower percentage. Both tanks are pretty sweet. I'd let either one of you sleep with my sister jus sayin.
c7e64-002 (3).jpg
18ad2-002 (2).jpg

dream2reef

by dream2reef

yea but he's had 3x's as many votes as you airgo he has a lower percentage. Both tanks are pretty sweet. I'd let either one of you sleep with my sister jus sayin.
37e8a-002 (3).jpg
3244e-002 (2).jpg

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

I am a girl.
And because he has 3x more votes than me makes him have a lower percentage?
That is ridiculous. Regardless, it isn't a fair comparison since he uses plastic plants, if any, and keeps nothing alive in his tank besides fish. Anyone can do that, even the mentally challenged = AND keep their PH at 4, and have a few fish swimming around.

jdak702

by jdak702

lol

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

lol.

SECONDARY POST TO MY EARLIER ONE ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING RMFT

42 posts • Page 4 of 5