SECONDARY POST TO MY EARLIER ONE ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING RMFT

42 posts • Page 3 of 5

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jdak702

by jdak702

Who are you again?

dream2reef

by dream2reef

We should all just pull out our junk and see for ourselves...at least that's how it seems on the outside looking in. Why oh why does everyone have to be right and not ever look at it from every problem-solving angle and think it just might be possible for us to all get along. Then another one chimes in with the bigger wiener syndrome. I love knowledge and information. I'll ask every dumb question in the world to you all because I just don't know. But then someone answers then I know. Then I don't have to ask anymore. What would happen if I take that knowledge and use it, abuse it then reuse it and never answer the poor kid on the other side of the Earth who's pet black moore goldfish is dying of finrot and is afraid to add or do anything to add anymore stress to the poor guy and hopes someone answers his question with knowledge that he gained from someone else from the other side of the Earth because he had the same problem.....jus sayin

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

I think you just like to hear yourself think, write, and talk.

gumbii

by gumbii

hey dream... wtf is up with you and talking about penis... get on a fag chat or something... shit... every other post with you is about someone's size or mine is bigger... why would you even bother with a fish forum, get on craigslist and meet up with some dude behind a dumpster like you want...

and stingraysrule... your tanks look like shit... before putting up all kinds of tanks, make sure they are at least nice... you seem to be some sort of smug smart ass... but judging by your setups, you don't have a leg to stand on... you have all these tanks, and none of them are worth a look at...

and yeah... i do agree with this douche canoe about making "farewell" threads... i didn't really jam, i just don't come here anymore... i spend most of my time at reefcentral where my fish clubs post... BGFC and SCRK... so if you need me, hit me up there... or if you need some questions answered head out to a real forum with moderators...

javier fucked up by not putting up moderators... he said that he was going to make me and peter mods, but just ended up forgetting about this dump and split like all the OG's... well... more power to him and i hope he has fun cleaning this shit up... it's infested with trolls and fuck'tards... everyone that comes here gets treated like shit for no apparent reason... people talk shit because they are ignorant... they really don't know the answer and choose to remain ignorant... oh well... this is what the internet was built to do... amirite...??

what a bunch of clowns...

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

I think your jellyous of my tanks.

gumbii

by gumbii

i just got a third colony of archohelia rediviva...

this one has green rings...

jdak702

by jdak702

What does that have to do with anything? I don't understand your other post either. In one line, you say people talk shit because they are ignorant. Few lines up, you are completely talking shit. I just wonder why you are following in the footsteps of the few other "oldtimers" by bashing the current users.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

I think Gumbii's tank looks good, but really now.... mine is rated 26th out of over 3000, and his is rated 456. Jealous. ;)
Last edited by stingraysrule on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

edit

gumbii

by gumbii

i sold that tank two years ago... i don't have a freshwater tank anymore... only reef tanks, my huge ponds, and my frag systems...

BTW... this tank and the one before was first place for two months each...

SECONDARY POST TO MY EARLIER ONE ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING RMFT

42 posts • Page 3 of 5