African Moponi Driftwood

15 posts • Page 2 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Bamboo does not do well submerged and the driftwood could take years to sink.
IMO, I would take that piece of building out, as it does not go along with your theme any longer.

Funny that shes a girl and you give her what seems like sound advice and then tell me this? huh wonder which is true? You don't have to like me just thought I'd share....

dream2reef

by dream2reef

So I put some huge driftwood in my tank and havent had any tea color at all? Maybe I did something wrong? oh well. I hope all goes well you seem really excited about the whole fish keeping thing keep it up!

Alasse

by Alasse

dream2reef...sorry but who were you referring to with this

"Funny that shes a girl and you give her what seems like sound advice and then tell me this? huh wonder which is true? You don't have to like me just thought I'd share...."

It seems out of context with the rest of the thread, or did i miss something *L*

Alasse

by Alasse

Heidi ~ I have fantails :)

tekneb

by tekneb

Dream2reef was quoting something stingraysrule said to him in a different discussion. I believe he is implying that stingraysrule is sexist, lol. On a different note Heidi, post some pics of the mopani! Your fish are gorgeous, and I would love to see if/how the driftwood accentuates that.

African Moponi Driftwood

15 posts • Page 2 of 2