new dude

52 posts • Page 5 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jdak702

by jdak702

It must be your time of the month again and i'm talking about you coming here and acting like you run shit. Although you seem a bit moody too. Somebody seems slightly jealous that their tank doesn't have it's own domain.

www.jdak.net

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Well this is my thoughts..Double check your test kits with someone elses..Start Quarinting your fish.Although the photo is super shity looking, the tank doesnt look un healthy..Tell me 12 gallon is unhealthy .....Jdak that was a bit harsh..Puffed is a dickhead its not a secret, but amazingly enough he is very smart....

...LMAO No pun intended...You guys rock !!

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx29 ... c84df2.jpg

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Well, I have not been on this thread for a while, but I'll tell you puffedupseagull... YOU are the reason we need moderators on this site.
Just because you don't like the replies that are made concerning a post, YOU BASH people for their responses.
You should definitely stick to a forum with moderators as so you have some supervision. lol.
OK SWP, I guess SEAGULL SHIT NEEDS A MODERATOR. That tank does indeed look unhealthy. That is a ridiculous statement to even make when his fish are dying off. And the tank has an algae problem that no blackout is going to take care of. His water parameters are way off from the looks of things, he needs to get a new test kit, and start doing some water changes. No amount of something that is way too much is healthy for a tank...(on the glass). Scrape some of that off, and get rid of it, since it seems to be overtaking your tank where we
cannot even SEE in it. Now that, in itself, is unhealthy. Too much of something is not so good.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

And SWP, what was jdak so harsh about?
Because Seagull is amazingly smart as you state... we have to watch what we say?
why? Does he? NOT SO MUCH. He comes over to this forum and intentionally starts shit.
PERFECT EXAMPLE
http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/phpbb/viewtopic/4007

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Agreed with the statement on mods..Seagull shit =)..< He wont let this one go..

That tank does indeed look unhealthy.---

Looks normal to me

That is a ridiculous statement to even make when his fish are dying off..---

He dosent quarantine..its not a huge shocker why his fish died..

And the tank has an algae problem that no blackout is going to take care of.---

Pink/red/purple coraline are indeed good indicators of proper water chemistry...

His water parameters are way off from the looks of things---

What things ?

No amount of something that is way too much is healthy for a tank...(on the glass)

What ? More surface area for beneficial bacterias and other organisms to thrive..

Scrape some of that off, and get rid of it, since it seems to be overtaking your tank where we
cannot even SEE in it. Now that, in itself, is unhealthy. Too much of something is not so good.

Yeah..he might just want a some what natural backround with algaes etc, instead of a plastic backround or nothing at all..

I forgot to put the smile face..Jdak

I thought we already confimed Puffed was a dickhead....the link has nothing to do with being smart

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

IMO = the tank looks like shit, and to back it up he has algae that is need of a blackout. And I am not talking about the coraline. His fish are dying off, and his tank looks like it is a piece of the gulf that got hit by the raging oil spill. Not exactly a healthy thriving tank, I think.
I would NOT take care of my tanks like that, and seriously, you know you would not either.

Well, lets just agree to disagree. Except for seagull shit. We can agree on him.

GNight.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Wow these forums are sooooo funny! Someone asks a legitimate question and you all act like you want to help people and then it turns into the view offset. This is one of the lamest forums I've been too and shouldn't even be called one. I'm not sure why all your knowledge makes you all so much better then anyone else. Anyone can gain the same knowledge as you with googel i.e. ME. I've been googling for 15 years and I think I can find anything faster and more effecient than you can as can anyone else that is posting on this site. People come here BECAUSE you already have that knowledge. Mro if you want people to stay then stop feeding into everyone's egos with your own. I'm pretty sure people naively come here with a serious question they just want someone who's been through it before and can actually answer their question with something they've already experienced. Yea let's talk about mods. Anyone just getting here would agree, because of you're egos and whatnot, they are seriously needed here. If the owner wanted a forum site he'd have them. This site I only come to for pictures. I've asked several questions on here already and not had one answered yet! And any question I've seen someone else asked may get half answered before it's some chicken head fight. No one cares that you have been here for such and such time they just want to know how to save their fish. We all were "new dudes" at one time and had to start with our first google search of how to get rid of algae and learned all about all the different kinds of algae and blah blah yackety schmackety. These new ppl asking questions have already done their searches and everyone knows there are a million different responses on any one subject. I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time typing all this as I wonder why do you all? It can't be a simple Q/A in here but a penis envy forum. It just makes you feel better and it's way easier to ask on a forum and read it fresh of the post. People love their fish and would do anything for them if they had proper knowledge. Most ppl are still just clueless. Offer your advice based on experience. I feel some of you go and do the google search learn and then post like you've always known that and why don't they? I've often wondered why ppl feel that once they have knowledge we have to "sit" to get a piece of that knowledge (treat) then good dog. Idk but it makes me laugh on one hand. On the other, it makes me sad that ppl never get their answers truly answered on here. You shouldn't have to EVER wonder why ppl don't stay here or even ask a question in the first place. All they have to do is read through a few posts jus sayin...

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

lol. WHAT is your problem?
EVERYONE answered your questions on your posts. What you should have stated was that you did not like the answers that you received to your questions.
And maybe no one answers your questions to your liking because of your attitude when you respond to a post which is instigating in its entirety. It is unfortunate that some nice people put some thought into your questions
and you blow them off as nothing.
Aren't you new to this hobby? And, are you not having a child soon? Try to grow up a bit before he comes along, as so you can show him a good example. You still have some time.

jdak702

by jdak702

How long does this have to go on. You are the one bumping this thread. Your post was too much for me to read. Not that i can't read it, i really don't care about what you have to say. I have no idea what your last posts in AC is awesome!! thread meant either. BTW let me know when you are farming coral or actually have more than a ceramic castle in your tank and then you can talk from experience.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Oh maybe I'm wrong then? Sorry.

new dude

52 posts • Page 5 of 6