new dude

52 posts • Page 4 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jdak702

by jdak702

mro, are you in dreamland?

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

MRO seems to no more than most on this site. Coraline algae growth like that in the picture, is a very good indication that HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB AT MAINTAINING HIS WATER PARAMETERS.

Yeah big deal he has a bit of red slime algae which everyone will get in their tank one time or another. But he obviously has GREAT KH,CA,and MG levels But his phosphate levels must be great. Just because he dosnt have $1000 of colourful corals hanging off his rocks dosnt mean he is doing a bad job.

He could improve on his routine maintenance IE GLASS SCRAPING ,

GOOD JOB LIVELIFE4EVER

MRO MAYBE I WONT HANG AROUND SO MANY NAIVE DICKS AROUND HERE

jdak702

by jdak702

PUFF IS A DREAMER TOO. YOU'LL BE BACK.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

you learn how to live with them.

jdak702

by jdak702

I've been here for a while and don't come and go like some. Puff, weren't you campaigning for AC? That lasted about a week until you disappeared for months. Haven't seen you over there either. "MRO seems to no more than most on this site." I wouldn't take any advise from mro considering his tank is a wreck. I wouldn't come here for advice anyways. Just stick around to give and correct others advice.

"MRO seems to no more than most on this site." Did you mean KNOW? I believe that makes you a "NAIVE DICK". So go ahead and stick around or leave because i don't care. Just quit announcing it and if you are going to say goodbye, say it once and mean it. Just remember, i didn't start this, i'm only responding to your post. I usually don't resort to name calling in a forum but their in your words. Seems kind of childish to me.

Mro, i know you know a bit about freshwater. Their is no question there. SW, not so much. I didn't mean for this post to bash you. I just don't like dudes coming in like they have godly advice, THROWING IN THEIR CAPS LIKE IT'S SET IN STONE. So my apologies to you.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

yeah I know I dont know much about salt but sayin my tank is a reck is not nice. My algea is gone, ALL GONE and I bet you've had algea bloom when you started your tank.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

tell me why your posting advise in fresh jdak???

cmarti

by cmarti

You guys are funny.. :)

mro2you2

by mro2you2

yeah.... till one of us arrives at one of are doors with a hammer.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

JDAK YOU ARE A TOSSER.
YOU QUICKLY JUDGE OTHERS ABOUT THERE TANK THINKING YOUR IT THE BEST SW DUDE ON THE PLANET, BUT ALL YOU NO IS HOW TO FIST FUCK YOUR OWN ARSE....

OHHH LOOK AT MY SICK JDAK SITE EVERYONE OHH CHECK MY SITE
FUCK EVERY SECOUND POST IS (WWW.JDAK.TOSSBAG.COM)

WHATS YOUR NEXT VID MATE, U AND STINGRAY GOBBEN EACH OTHER OFF????

EVERY ONE NEW ON HERE LOOKING FOR ADVISE, DONT TAKE ANYTHING THIS JDAK SAYS FOR A GRAIN OF SALT.

head to http://www.aquaticconnection.org/index.php

new dude

52 posts • Page 4 of 6