FEED YOUR FISH!

18 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

josmoloco

by josmoloco

Fish Chick's tank is disgusting.......

jdak702

by jdak702

What do you feed your fish fishchick?

joyce, pimp could possibly tag it... you should pm him.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Fishchick. Yes, there's nothing but some goldfish in a small tank, but other than a little green algae the tank seem healthy (ish) enough.

Why not move to a 20 gallon and add some deco?

jdak702

by jdak702

Ask your parents for a bigger tank and tell them you love them.

fishchick

by fishchick

like whatever.... TIPICAL jealousy. im geting a new tank real soon from petco. anyhoo my dad says you shoulnt feed them meat just so you know. i feed mine pelets and pees. yummy lol.

jdak702

by jdak702

Yours wouldn't like meat. Very good diet. Better than flakes but whatever.

gotareef

by gotareef

no meat? lol my discuss would hate you for not giving them their beef heart! and my pink leaf scorpion would kill you ( literally ) if he didnt have his grass shrimp.

blood worms (mosquito larvae) are a natural food for almost all pond fish, like your gold fish. so you should feed your fish!! as you put it. I have never seen a goldfish peal a pea or make a pellet to eat.

from the look of your tank you need a bigger one! you do realize goldfish grow and need large filters to control the amount of ammonia they produce

or better yet maybe you should put them in the freezer until you can properly care for them.

gotareef

by gotareef

no meat? lol my discuss would hate you for not giving them their beef heart! and my pink leaf scorpion would kill you ( literally ) if he didnt have his grass shrimp.

blood worms (mosquito larvae) are a natural food for almost all pond fish, like your gold fish. so you should feed your fish!! as you put it. I have never seen a goldfish peal a pea or make a pellet to eat.

from the look of your tank you need a bigger one! you do realize goldfish grow and need large filters to control the amount of ammonia they produce

or better yet maybe you should put them in the freezer until you can properly care for them.

FEED YOUR FISH!

18 posts • Page 2 of 2