SECONDARY POST TO MY EARLIER ONE ABOUT PEOPLE LEAVING RMFT

42 posts • Page 1 of 5

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

And no the pimp did not put me up to anything.
I was a major player and question answerer on this site along side snowboss gumbii fishboy blueshoes Jdak gldmerdite candy and a heap of other very knowledgeable people (both salt and fresh). Type in my name or the saltwaterpimps into resent posts, and see how many countless posts and hours we spent typing to fellow reefers to help em.

Man you fuckers can be naive, years ago PIMP answered my very first post. And look years later we all stay in touch.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

who cares. nobody is on this site because of dumb ass posts like this one.
do you think you are the only one who knows anything about fish?
why don't you go and not come back as so you will stop posting about things that are irrelevant
pertaining to fish.

jdak702

by jdak702

Stingray, you will soon realize this place is a dump as i did. I tried to keep it working. The fact is their are probably more people caring for fish there than here. The biggest questions here are why should i change my water and what kind of coral looks good in my freshwater tank. I did like this site a lot but their is no moderation so their is nobody stopping anybody from giving bad advise. The picture quality sucks. The rating system is jacked up. Half the time, people come here for advise and don't even use is. I am still a noob around here compared to some so i'm just getting on the bandwagon of leaving here.

fishchick

by fishchick

iof you dont like it you can go watch hannah montana dvds you hairy monkey.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Well, there should not be anyone going to just one site and looking for the right answers.
Any site you go to will have dumb questions asked, and then maybe to you they are dumb, but to others they are not.
Posts like this one up are just feeding into GARBAGE that make people go elsewhere.
If you don't like the site just go elsewhere.
Why do people feel like they have to announce that they are leaving and that RMFT is crap?
WHO CARES.........
If I need to post a question, I post it on multiple boards and then decide what answer or answers
seem to be the right one.
I rate the tanks, and I also rate mine 10 when I see them, just like everyone else.
Who cares if your tank is first or last, or somebody rates your fish pic 0 so theirs get a higher rating.
I don't know about you but I have multiple web site forums I go to, and they all have something interesting, even if it is some shit ass pic of a petco tank full of plastic plants and colored rocks.
64f85-IMG_5020.jpg

jdak702

by jdak702

fishchick, "like" aren't you that LA girl i saw on American Idol?

cmarti

by cmarti

wow... I'm a new member, not new to aquarium keeping though, but I had been "lurking" around this board for a few months before joining. Sux that quite a few people are leaving.

I'm sure there are others that are reading the posts that haven't joined yet. I'm sure some will join so they can ask questions about something they're not sure of, just as I did. But I'm sure that threads like this will turn some others away that would've joined. All in all, I hope this doesn't keep people from joining..

@jdak - "nobody stopping anybody from giving bad advise..." Without mods this is true, but if someone gives out bad advice I would think that others who are knowledgeable about the subject will also chime in the thread and disagree with the advice, that's usually what I've seen in the past in other forums.

@stingraysrule - "Well, there should not be anyone going to just one site and looking for the right answers." I agree, the knowledge that I've gained over the past few months has been from this site and about 3 or 4 other sites.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

cmarti...... now this is when jdak is going to state that all the knowledgeable people have moved on and are not on rmft anymore, so who will " chime in the thread and disagree with the advice"?

I say there are plenty of people who will even if "boss gumbii fishboy blueshoes Jdak gldmerdite candy and a heap of other very knowledgeable people" aren't here anymore.

EVERYBODY IS REPLACEABLE. Didn't you people learn that in LIFE 101?
21f6d-IMG_4942.jpg

jdak702

by jdak702

I'm just going to post just to bump this to the top. Hey stingray, do you own all those tanks or do you work at a petshop? You are really good at putting words in my mouth BTW.

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

No, I don't work at a petshop. I do have a lot of tanks tho.
55G 65G 75G 20G + coffee table fish tank.
cd779-IMG_5034.jpg
2acfd-IMG_5033.jpg

42 posts • Page 1 of 5