So Freaking Hard to Find a Red Rebesen

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

bennyphan

by bennyphan

I got excited that my local fish store called me saying they are getting in some nice colored Rubesen Cichlids. I told them I am only interested if they are red. Rep told me oh yeah, this are nice color Rubesens. I was like sweet! Finally! I got there right when they open, FAIL!! Orange... I am willing to pay up to $150 for one of those bad boys!

bennyphan

by bennyphan

So I caved in an bought a Rubescens Peacock, although its not the red that I saw on you tube. But I got a deal on a male and a female $59 bucks for the pair! The male is about 3 inches long showing great color (redish orange). Found out the female was pregos and was carrying babies in its mouth! As soon as I put it in my hospital tank, she started spitting them out! Sweet! Breeding time!

josmoloco

by josmoloco

bennyphan

by bennyphan

dude this site is awesome! Mostly babies though.... But still, that Ruby Red Peacock looks sick! Thanks man!

jdak702

by jdak702

I've been to this site before but must have forgot about it. Good prices on snails!!!

bennyphan

by bennyphan

man I would love to have snails, but when they pop their own babies, it gets crazy!

6 posts