Don't go further for scavengers!!

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Hey folks!
Check this out! The best deal on inverts online. The third time I ordered, great costumer care, good deal. They used to sell inverts only, now they have a few fishes too. Here we go:

www.reefscavengers.com

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

WOW man, nice site - -its in my favorites folder - -i will be visiting them for some beginner corals soon!!!!!

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

I went to the site last night and found like 150 bucks of stuff to buy so shipping would go down, its a nice site cuz i like to put like a 2 to 3 hundred budget per month. One question tho what about thoese upsidedown jellyfish i want one but know nothing about them any info for me

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Yeah,
I'm telling you guys, you'll receive your creatures the way suppose to. I just placed one to this Friday. a red thorny starfish, 6 nassarius snails, and a lettuce nudibranch. Can't wait to have them. I was very concerned (and kinda' against )about online orders, til I had my first from Petsolutions. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! They send me the beautiest lawnmower blennie I've ever seen. My LFS is always empty, so I was like Cartman"Screw you guys I'm goin' online". I never regret I did.
Deltasigpony,
I wish I can spend 2-300 bucks every month...I'm thinkin' about a robbery..Hmmm...Maybe the LFS?..Yeah, tonight:-)

4 posts