San Diego area fish to a good home

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

unifyzero

by unifyzero

I've got 6 Odessa Barbs (4) male and (2) female, and 4 Hillstream Loaches. I need to get rid of them soon and I'm trying to find someone in the San Diego area who might want them.

The Odessa Barb males have dark coloring and have maintained it for a few months now. I did have a single fry that survived for approximately a week (so the group will breed if happy). They tend to hide while the light is on but become very active after the light goes off.

As for the Loaches, they have shown similar nocturnal quality. 3 of them stick primarily to the back of the tank, near the filter intake and heater, while the other one seems to prefer to be front.

If you're interested please let me know here, or contact me privately to see what we can arrange.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

do you ship?

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Just wandering those fish arent to pricey so instead of going through the hassle donate to a friend or fish dealer. Dont expect money though.

unifyzero

by unifyzero

No, I'm not looking to ship them. Not too worried about money either. I don't have any friends that would be able to take them. Thanks for the idea on the fish dealer though. I might look into that.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Petco or Petsmart wont take them. A mom & pop store probly will though.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

why do you want too get rid of them?

6 posts