START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 17 of 17

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hey puff, i went to a breaking benjamin concert and the sick puppies were there, i didnt know they were from australia, anyways i got a shirt signed by all 3 of them... pretty cool... anyway my xmas bonus this year was 15.67 ....... guess its an upgrade from the 6.70 i got my first year.... ( ive worked there 3.5 years btw)

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I'm mourning for my son's grandfather who died the day after Thanksgiving. My son's other side, his mother and her family are from Afganistan and they're Muslem, so I've been able to experience the way muslems deal with the death of a family member.

They read the Koran every Thursday for a month and there are a lot of the exteded Afgan family here to participate.

I don't celebrate the hollidays usually, unless I'm dating a woman who does, and this year I've been single, so I'm skipping Christmas this year......unless I find a girlfreind and she invites me to her families celebrations.

I'm envious of all you guys who have the $$$ to go away and see the Great barrier reef, etc.

I'm hoping that my yoga teacher likes me and we go on a date. She's a mix of black and asian I think and she's hot. Yoga is fun. Not only do I think it complements gung fuu and other martial arts, but I get to be in a class full of awasome hot women bending over into all kinds of sexually suggestive positions.

The best thing for me this Christmas would be to get some lovin from a beautiful woman.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Well.......im actually getting a christmas bonus......but its not really one......I helped catch a guy in my store that was stealing....nailed his @$$ with over a grand.......well I get 10%. Ballin! :) Had to chase his rear end through the parking lot, so I certainly earned it.....he could have had a weapon and killed my ass. haha. PK I hope you get your christmas wish.......getting some action from a Yoga instructor=AWESOME. Im planning on working as much as possible though.......the more money the merrier the christmas. :)

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Blue we r going to greenday on saturday 12th They ar in oz

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

damnit if he wouldve nailed your ass fihsboy, we could of had lawsuits over who gets your fish stuff lol. How much do concerts cost in australia? ha he had a pretty tight accent btw

gumbii

by gumbii

i don't celebrate anything... but if i know i'm getting a gift i have to gift they...

but my birthday is on the 18th... xmas is a week away, then new years... woot...

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Blue concert tickets are $115 aus dollars each

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Fuck green day rocked.
man it was the best concert ever.

START POSTING BIATCHES

168 posts • Page 17 of 17