HELP! Need feedback on a new innovative aquarium for project

13 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

KTBEE

by KTBEE

Hello everyone,

I am doing a project for a new design for an aquarium. I need fish and aquarium owners to take a survey based on this product. The survey gives some more information on the aquarium. Anyone who could add their general knowledge and expertise to help that would be great!

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3Z6CT36

gumbii

by gumbii

done...

my .02

i think its a horrible idea... i wouldn't recommend it to anyone... so many headaches... especially in saltwater...

stormer0719

by stormer0719

Done. a picture of the tank would be nice. it doesn't have like a spiket hanging off each end or anything does it?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Ehh it sounds cool........but you wouldnt be able to charge much more then tanks are going for now........problem is.......I can drill a hole an the tank I have now to do essentially the same thing. I have already drilled one hole........I just hadnt thought of this idea to drill another. Solid idea..........it sure would make waterchanges easier. Just turn the valve and out goes 20 gallons. Cool idea, but im not sure how much more money you would make with it. You could sell a kit........probably get some good cash for it.

gumbii

by gumbii

what about sand...?

KTBEE

by KTBEE

Thanks to everyone who has taken the survey so far! I think we are going to make it a freshwater aquarium so that we don't have to deal with sand.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Done, Is this really going to hit the shelfs?

KTBEE

by KTBEE

Unfortunately no, its all just theoretical

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Just wandering. Is this your product? And di you only ask us or other sites like www.fishforum.com ?

KTBEE

by KTBEE

Its a hypothetical product for a project and yes I did refer to other sites. Thanks again for all your help. I have all the responses I need and I am putting everything together. You were very helpful!

13 posts • Page 1 of 2