Digital Power Center.....HELP

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

christofficer

by christofficer

howdy! i recently pick up the CoraLife Aqualight Digital Power Center for my tank at my LPS, and i am having difficulties setting it up. The problem is that i am trying to have my 10,000K turn on at 11am, but i would like my actinic to turn on an hour earlier (10 am) , but then turn off right at 11. This will simulate sunrise as you all know. Then i would like my 10,000K to turn off at 8 and my actinic on from 8-9 follow by just blue LED moonlights! The Instructions are so confusing! Any help would be appreciated!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

take it back..............go to home depot and get two digital heavy duty timers. They are about 12 bucks a piece. You will be MUCH MUCH happier. The coralife stip sucks royally. Been there done that. :) The best ones to get are the out door timers.......but they cost more. I just use a normal one and keep it away from water. Look into buying one of these as well........link at the bottom.........it will make your life insanely easier. :) I run this switch board and my tank is easy to keep up with it.

http://www.musictrends.com/product_info ... s_id=11243
Its called a DJ power strip......it will handle your loads on your tank and all you have to do is make a chart on what number controls what. You can get them on Ebay a little cheaper.........same exact thing. Just trying to save you money in the long run.

christofficer

by christofficer

thanks alot fishboy!!!

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

yupp........ i also have the coralife digital timer, everything is dandy with the exception of my LED's stay on 24/ 7 and i cant seperate the timing between my halides and my pc's..... :(

4 posts