FML......

18 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

blueshoes2208

FML......

by blueshoes2208

i was wondering if i was going to have to take chem 2, i just found out that i have to take not only chem 2, but organic chem 1 AND 2! wtf....... and on top of that, yesterday morning my moms fish ponds ( in which containing pricey japanese koi) was visited by a crane........ and we lost a few hundred dollars worth of fish, so ive got the 12 gauge sitting by the back door..... but anyways this freakin sucks......

Gldntrmite8894

by Gldntrmite8894

Sounds like it's time for some BBQ crane!!!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Bro you need a potato gun. :) We had ducks chillen in the pond at my buddies house....whipped out the potato gun......needless to say.....no more ducks hang around his house.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

My friend had a pond with a crane prob and she put a net over teh pond and next day crane was there with his beak trapped in teh net.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

yupp, this happend 2 mornings ago, it came back this morning but my mom was awake and so was my chocolate lab, but i think it will be back, ironically we already installed the net this morning, damn bird, made me feel bad cuz it made my mom cry

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

we've had a crane clean our pond out too...................bad thing is at least up here in democratic, tree huggin, fuck stick New York, these birds are highly protected, and you'll wish you caught and ate your Koi if you get caught killing one ...................................sux dude sorry to hear it - - - i like the potatoe gun idea + there fun as hell to shot , lol

Boss

Gldntrmite8894

by Gldntrmite8894

Not to mention that they are 100% legal so no worry's about the law or conservation cracking down on you...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

GLD - do you have one? i have a 6 footer air cannon, its a 5 1/2 foot piece of schedual 80 6 inch PVC with a cap glued on with a tire valve tapped into it - a couple 90 degree ells on the other end - 6x 3 reducing bell, 3 inch ball valve and a 5 foot piece of schedual 40 3 inch pvc - the ball vave has a 1/4 inch tap fitting for a gauge

90 PSI and a couple taters and you can reach out and touch about 600 yards...............its a blast man !!!!!!

a friend of mine likes the hairspray igniter guns and even made a propane grape gun - -it will leave a welt on ya bad - - i know i accidently got in fron of it once..........lol

i think if i could get a strike id make a crane explode with mine though...hehehehe

gdeeber

by gdeeber

I have a Koi pond with 23 Koi (or did until a Great Blue Herring paid a visit) I wanted to kill that giant bird and eat it just to spite it. But my wife and kids begged me not to. I later found out that they are on the preditory bird endanged species. (I wonder why?) It carries a hefty fine if you're cought killing them. I'm with you snowboss fuck the tree huggers. I love nature as much as the next guy but when nature encroches on my property it's time to take it out.

P.S. where can I find out how to make a potatoe cannon? I have a portable compressor I use for my tools it can hold a constant 150 PSI. Think thats enough to blow away a giant blue bird.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Piece of cake. :) Heres a link.........but you can always come up with your own design.

http://dangerouslyfun.com/spud-gun

FML......

18 posts • Page 1 of 2