so i got into a fight...

8 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gumbii

so i got into a fight...

by gumbii

okay...

local dude had some no name polyps on craigslist and a buddie wanted some... i foun out he was building a forum... we joined and there were only 8 members... so i posted some corals for sale, a wrightup on deepwater zoas and other stuff...

then he makes a thread how metal halides are superior to all and nothing come close... lol... whatever... in a thread he made about saltwater fish being the best i told him that i'd rather have coral than fish... he was like all wtf...? i told him that lost alot of $ on exotic sensitive fish... then my friend agreed on another post... he tells my friend... "maybe i'll help test your water to find out why your fish are dieing..." i kind of got insulted 'cuz homeboy is from my fish club...

so i tell him... "i don't think someone that thinks metal halides are superior bulbs can help any of us out... we're big league and know what we are doing..." then put a large writeup on T5's, sunlight and makes plasma bulbs are better than metal halides...

mro2you2

by mro2you2

I got in a fight with a woman at petsmart, The sayed a knifefish could go into a 10 gallon. ;D

gumbii

by gumbii

so he ends up IP banning me... lol... i email him to let him know that he's acting like a little kid an how he can't face his problem and that's why he smokes weed... lol... whatever...

my buddies get mad and let him know that incase someone that has a real question i will be the one answering it... he said... lol... he said "what do you guys know, you can't even keep fish alive..."

my buddie get mad and let him know that he has nothing but damsels in his tank (he does) and he doesn't even have a protein skimmer (he didn't)...

so he bans they...

he banned my entire fish club...

i ended up finding out what he looked like and where he lived... but i didn't want to stir anything up... but after deleting all our post he put a thread about how my club doesn't know shit...

today as i walked into a LFS and saw him walking in... i told him who i was and he smiled and said "and...? you aren't shit..." so i dragged him outside and kicked his face off...

we left before the ambulance and cops got there...

gumbii

by gumbii

the end...

i had to do it in segments because of the stupid PS3... to lazy to get to my desk or laptop... lol...

discuss...

gumbii

by gumbii

no  mro2you2... i get into real fights... i just hope i don't get busted and go back to jail...

mro2you2

by mro2you2

lol ;D wow okey...... man.....sorry I dint know

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Wish I knew how to find the guy who banned me from another site. He kept editing and deleting most of what I wrote, and I'd like to see him in person. I'd bring Gumbii along to help me out!

It's funny you actually found out who he was and ran into him.

He's probably not gona do anything about it as he probably knows you have back up. I wouldn't want to be that sucker. Ha ha ha

Can't hide behind the internet with Gumbii around! Ha ha aha!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I hate it when people are fags and think they know everything. I know a lot about this hobby now......only because i learn from you guys......my reef club......and hanging out at the lfs. My lfs owner did the SAME thing that you did. One of his employees told him he didnt know shit......so he said get the FU@! out of my shop, and the dude was like I work here you cant just kick me out. Ends up beating the shit out of him in the parking lot behind the store. It was AWESOME. The employee said he didnt have enough water to do a water change for a customer.......then the owner said there was over 210 gallons in the back.....what was he talkin about......then the employee said "Are you fuc@ing Stupid!?!?! Theres no water back there!! So he took him back to the back and showed him then they duked it out. Pretty awesome. :) I hope you dont get put in jail either bud. That would suck royally.

so i got into a fight...

8 posts