What's the motive for this spam crap?

16 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Why would someone spend all this time creating user names just to feed us all this junk, which many times has no links attatched?

Javier, the owner, is removing them, but what would someone get out of this crap?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

might be looking for someone to get pissed - -respond and then get your info somehow.............who knows how these hacker things work..........internet fraud and intrusion need to be made into major offenses............i think the law needs to catch up to the technology because millions of people get taken advantage of online these days

Boss

mro2you2

by mro2you2

how can we when or prez is spending are taxes on junk (like Obamacare)

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

That's a matter of opinion Mro2you2. I don't like everything Obama does, but at this point it'll help me get the surgery and dental work I need that I can't afford because of pre-existing conditions.

He is a far better pres than Bush who made the whole world hate us. Makeing enemies and losing allies is a sure way to make us targets for terrorism. Obama has changed world opinion about the USA and he's trying the best he can in a political system that is corrupt.

Do you have to pay for health insurance?

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Oh Shit...Hard left turn..Lmao

gumbii

by gumbii

i told javier to make some of us mods...

i would've IP banned alot of they...

even the obama hating retarded troll...

discuss...

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Don't call him a retard. I think he is just sharing the opinion that his parents have.

Gldntrmite8894

by Gldntrmite8894

I'm not an Obama fan, however a man can only do so much with the tools he's provided. Bush was horrible, we needed change. With that said, what they need to work on is cutting out all the bullshit red tape associated to all these bills and figure out a way to stop screwing the average american. The time of $1000 hammers and toliet seats has end otherwise we're just looking at forking over more taxes to pay for all these changes.

Touchy subject but on the benefit medical front i say if your not putting any cookies in the cookie jar then you shouldn't be allowed to eat any of them. Illegal aliens should pay taxes if they want govt funded benefits.

Just my opinion, neither Rep, Dem or Ind judgement, i'm a firm believer that the best man or women for the job should be the one that gets the job regardless of party affiliation..

Ok, enough political shit..... I come here to escape it!!

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

You are spot on!

We were talking about the spam threads that have invaded us in the last few days.

I love the way this forum works without mods. We occasionally got some idiots who cluttered up things for a bit, but for the most part we can swear and say anything without fear of being "edited" as so many other sites mods do.

Javier, the owner fixes the problems when they come up and is pretty much absent the rest of the time.

Whomever is doing this will get tired eventually and stop. That's the way it's been working.

gumbii

by gumbii

jesus buttfucking cHrist...!!!

¿¿¿WHO CARES...???

it's okay to discuss that shit but not randomly in threads that allready have a topic going on...

sorry.. but i don't have patience with people that hurt for attention... get over it and makes some real friends in the real world... it's not really that hard to do...

i got into it with a person like this the other day... someone that voices others opinions and tries to sound neutral in the end... it's okay to sound stupid once in a wile saying what you really think... that's what a forum is for...

16 posts • Page 1 of 2