O MY GOSH!!!!!

13 posts • Page 2 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Heck, Im supriced there isnt law suits every time they tatoo a fish!

mro2you2

by mro2you2

I took another look of the site, THE PEOPLE WHO PACGAGE THE FISH ARE MEXINS WHO CROSSED THE BOARDER!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol luvmuff..................myself being a farmer {my family is a retired dairy farm}...................i have a little concern about having the hell burned out of me...................branding is an intrigal part of the beef industry , 1st off free range cattle all roam together so there has to be a way to distinguish my cows from your cows or we could lose a lot of money................. or if your against free range we could raise beef in little pens and not brand them at all.........................2nd, the days of hot branding irons in a camp firs and calves screaming for hours are LONG LONG LONG gone...............like before bonanza was on tv, thats the old west - today branding irons are electric, instantly white hot and the calves are more stressed by the human holding them then by the brand itself, which feels like a bee sting and is quarterized imeadiately so theres no infection issues from a "standard" burn type wound..........................on top of that a lot of big ranches are useing recoverable implant tags, like a pet scanner implant, they litterally drive around their pastures with laptops on their 4 wheelers and can tell everything about any animal out there, date of birth, vet history, blood line etc...........................

so please understand that all industries do their best to treat their products as best as they can - - not to say that there aren't some bad apples out there - - -but hey this did start with tattooing fish, so even our industry has bad people................no?

Boss

O MY GOSH!!!!!

13 posts • Page 2 of 2