Thanks to the master

5 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

snowboss

Thanks to the master

by snowboss

If I'm correct here JAVAHAVA is the webmaster for this site? if so thanks for the changes being made ie. the reply box at the bottom of the posts - reordering the posts so they stay inline etc etc - - I do have a problem with my profile though - -I loaded a couple new pics and changed some info and now i can't even open it - -and {not that it matters, it seems my post # has changed} I say that only as something that might be glitching on the site - -I would almost rather not know howmany posts a person has made so we don't put undo trust in a number and get posably bad advice ...inadvertantly of course - -i know no one would intentionally damage anothers tank

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

Ideally other users could rate another users advice... that would be much more helpful than knowing a users total postings. And since this is a rating site, doesn't seem like a stretch.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

good point spongebob ....and if im honest with myself I think i'd listen to someone with 120 or so posts before id listen to someone with 5 - -so strike that last part of my post from the jury , lol - -i had like 145 posts before i loaded those pics i was talking about and now i have fifty something - -oh well - -i guess i'll just have to relearn those lost posts - - -lol prolly not a bad idea anyway - -snowboss

javahava82

by javahava82

hi snowboss - your profile page seems to open for me when i click on your username. can you copy/paste the url that's not working for you? thanks!

snowboss

by snowboss

lol - -thank you for your immeadiate attention to this matter Java, but when i came on today my display pic is there - -i apologise for my impatience, lol - - again great job on the improvements to the sight !!!!!!!

Thanks to the master

5 posts