OMG THEY ALL DIED!

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

OMG THEY ALL DIED!

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

GOTCHA!! sorry it was getting dull in the forum (happy posting)

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

LMAO....thats just wrong man - - -cause I've actually had to post a similar title - - - -only crap....they did all die........nice lil boost though

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

i hope that doesnt jinx me when i really launch the livestock lol i put the wammy on

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

how long befroe you start stocking? and what d you intend on adding first ? I'm getting ready to order a couple clowns and some snails this weekend - -tank is just finishing it's second cycle - check out my pro

and no i don't believe it will jinx you ...lol

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

After the live rock I will throw in a bunch of turbo snails and a pair of clowns as well....wait some time and I will start to research a good source for a black-finned trigger as it is one of the more peaceful of the species. I have to look around though becuase its not in your average LFS. I then want a blood shrimp and cleaner shrimp. these will be spaced out purchases of course. I think i will stop there. Maybe a few corals and an anemone down the line. I want to see the bio load and how often i wil lhave to change my water with the above mentioned fish and inverts before I look into corals. I also need to read more on the trigger because he may try and nibble at the inverts.

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

i forgot the lawnmower blenny

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

very nice - -im talking with pimp right now about getting an anenome with the clowns but im a little worried about loading to much to fast - -so the anenome might wait .... im looking at a sand sifting goby - as opposed to your lawn blennie depending on how good the nassarius snails do on the substrate - -i wish there was a small or mini puffer that was peaceful - -i really think their cool but way to big and way to aggressve for my 20 gallon - - looking at electric scallops too - -they don't do much but they look cool as hell with those "sparks" flying around their mantels

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

sand sifter looked cool too...Yea those puffers are slobs...im sure your water changes would have to increase with those bad boys in the tank.. Im reading they're good if your setting up a predator tank with other triggers and like a lion fish, but its prolly a hassle if your thinking about corals down the line...but its all speculation here at this point going by literature...we'll see if i can put my money where my mouth is in a few weeks....ive been reading all general books...as it gets closer to adding stuff ill ready specific info on species im lookin to add..and make sure the things im adding prefer the same temps,ph's,salinity, swim at different levels,etc etc

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

i fell in love with the clown trigger , but he doesnt mix with the environment i want to create...way too agressive....he's an awsome specimen though.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

excelent approach man - -read read read...........as im reading on clowns I finally settled on ocselaris [tank raised] as they are supposed to be the most peaceful [being of the damsel family] and now im paying hell to find a compatable anenome for this species of clown that doesn't cost 200 bucks or require LPS coral lighting....lol RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i love a challenge but crap

OMG THEY ALL DIED!

11 posts • Page 1 of 2