help with website.

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

eazy4647

help with website.

by eazy4647

hey guys. as most of u have more experience then i do. wat can you guys tell me about this site? http://www.aquacon.com/ id like to buy some things from them. sump etc..if not any other sites u can offer would be great. my lfs...man i dont even wanna talk about my lfs, good for nothings..shoot i can run the store better then they could. lol. thanks guys!

snowboss

by snowboss

I've done a lot of reading and looking on that site - they look pretty solid - -I'm getting ready to place an order on http://www.liveaquaria.com/default.cfm?siteid=20 they seem pretty good as well - -it's a sister site to Dr's Foster and Smith - they respond to their e-mails and seem to care about their product and their hobbiest

I totally know what you mean about your crappy LFS - -I have been to 3 different ones in my area - -and I'm not taking away from cute little bunny rabbits or fresh water fish - - but thats the only thing keeping them in business - - because as saltwater goes - -crap im about 500 bucks into a 20 gallon tank [ and thats on top of the original tank and equipment purchases] and I'm just getting ready to order fish........ AGAIN!!! - - good luck - - post your expierences with online purchases - - i think unfortunately this is the way of the future concerning most of us - --God Bless all you with good LFS !!!!

makavelithedon963941

by makavelithedon963941

yea, i consider myself very lucky as most of my local fish stores specialize in saltwater and carry nothing but marine inhabitants www.AReefCreation.com and www.SaltwaterParadise.com these are my locals, but another site with great pices is www.DrsFosterSmith.com I just purchased my overflow box from there

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

lol com on dont forget "pets plus" i presum you ar for NT arnt you?

makavelithedon963941

by makavelithedon963941

are you talking about pets plus in lockport? they used 2 be one of my favorite salt stores to go to, but i must say i am not impressed with pets plus anymore, and there new staff doesnt know anything about saltwater, so i dont waste my time with them anymore, and nah im not from NT, i live in kaisertown

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

the only person at pets plus i would deal with is salty dave. he drilled my tank. and he is very smart.he put together the show tanks there.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

lol o shour give me all kinds of credit. im the saltwater fish guy :( and your right salty does know his stuff. grant you i wont say i know everything and there scientifc names but i know alot about it. when was the last time you stoped buy grant you the solection varysfrom time to time but i still think we got one of the largest.

help with website.

7 posts