Some peoples children.....

6 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

Do some people actually go through and rate tanks as zero to boost their tank? Thats rediculous. I have 2 votes on my newest picture and they were both rated zero. Im not saying my tank is the best, but I dont think anyone deserves a zero. Its pretty sad.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Yeah.......Zero is lame. Theres only three I have voted a zero......and they were fakes........so there ya go.

breaknrun911

by breaknrun911

but do you guys rate your tanks when u see them on the main page with the best possible score? or do you try to keep it fair and always vote a lil lower b/c you can always improve your tank ?

kelbri

by kelbri

Yeah. I put up a pic of my pregnant guppies, and it was reated at 1.5 (or so) on just over 100 votes before I took it down. Have to admit, I don't have the best camera, so the pic wasn't perfect, but still... Plus, I never voted on mine once. Other than that, I have actually voted a couple of 10's, but never lower than a 3, even if there is nothing in the tank.

TigerTaylor8906

by TigerTaylor8906

I have never rated my tank, and I always rate at least a 3 or 4. If someone has gone through the trouble of setting up and mantaining a tank, it deserves at least a 3.

zambize

by zambize

I usually rate somewhere between a 3 and an 8. At least a 3 if someone has gone to the trouble and is obviously proud of their tank, and an 8 if it is really beautiful. I have rated higher.

Z

6 posts